Everyone thinks that their company is unique and in many ways they are right.
With our concentration on small to midsize companies with 10 to a few hundred employees, we don’t have to take a “one-size-fits-all” approach, but can combine an individualized approach focused on the unique needs of each client knowing where each project fits within the grand scheme that drives that company’s value.
There are times at a company that the current state demands immediate attention and problems must be analyzed and fixed before the company can concentrate on driving its value higher. Longview Consultants is prepared to quickly
- determine the critical areas that need attention immediately,
- list the areas that are slowly deteriorating and becoming problematic, and
- note those areas that employees believe are already running smoothly and must be continually monitored while management is addressing the critical and the deteriorating areas.
The result of this facilitation and analysis normally provides a short-to medium term correcting action plan from the collaborative effort of the consultants, employees, and management.
Our model asserts the assumption that value creation is a holistic endeavor that requires:
- A consistent approach to management planning, resource allocation, performance assessment, and communication
- A management focus on and priority of value creation
- Alignment of management action with strategic objectives and shareholder value
- Strategic benchmarking to monitor the value creation process is a powerful, but simple model:
- it recognizes that different people in an organization make, at different times, different sets of business decisions
- the alignment process emphasizes that the decisions need to be coordinated to achieve maximum value.
Click on the SERVICES tab above for more detail on our services.
We invite you to avail yourself of the services Longview Consultants provides.