Seminars and Workshops can be developed and customized specifically for client in-house training, and as continuing professional education for CPA firms desiring to add consulting to the list of services they have available for their clients.
Public seminars and workshops of various lengths such as half, one, two or three-day are given periodically covering such subjects as:
- Taking the Mystery out of Financial Statements Using the Mobley-Matrix
- Learn How to Look at a Business from Its Inputs, to Its Enablers, to Its Desired Outcomes and Finally to Its Effectiveness As Determined by Its Increase in Value Is Measured by Its Return on Equity and Its Free Cash Flow Using the Four Level ROSE Framework
- How to Use a One-Page Scorecard to Measure Your Progress and Driving Your Company's Value.
- How to Use a SWOT Survey for Two Reasons
- to Determine Your Company’s Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats
- to Determine How Various Stakeholders Understand Your Company
Check back with us periodically for dates and locations and articles or give us your name and e-mail address and your interests in the details box.